2023 Gun Raffle
2023 GUN RAFFLE
The Officer Collin Rose Memorial Foundation has partnered with Sperry Ballistics for this year's gun raffle. Drawings began at 2 p.m. on July 17th at the 7th annual Collin Rose Memorial Golf Outing at Greystone Golf Club in Washington Township.
Congratulations to our winner. Please contact Mike at Sperry Ballistics 23297 Hoover Road in Warren to coordinate the transfer. Open Tuesday-Friday 1100-1900 hours and Saturday 1000-1700 hours.
1. Shane Torzy - Diamondback AR15
2. Jeff Ritner - Smith & Wesson M&P 2.0 9mm pistol
3. Nate Mezuk - Kel Tec KS7 pump action shotgun
4. Mike DiCicco - Gforce Arms GF2p Pump Action Shotgun
5. Rob Beaver - SCCY CPX-2 Gen 3 9mm pistol
6. Brett Kimble - Sig P365 9mm pistol
7. Josh Blankenship - Glock 22 40 caliber pistol
8. Joe DiCicco - Glock 17 9mm pistol
9. Timothy Wood - Glock 19 9mm pistol
10. Chris Powell - Remington 870 Fieldmaster 12 gauge shotgun
11. Matthew Hurner - Delton Lima Pistol .223 AR Pistol
12. Kathleen Spangler - Ruger American .308 Bolt Action Rifle
13. Randy Rose - Kel Tec Sub 2000 9 mm pistol
Sperry Ballistics will handle the necessary paperwork, background check and transferring the firearm to the winner of the raffle. Please keep in mind ATF rules. If the firearm is a handgun, the winner of the raffle must be a resident of the state where the transfer takes place, or the firearm must be transferred through another licensee in the winner’s state of residence. If the firearm is a rifle or shotgun, the licensee can lawfully transfer the firearm to the winner of the raffle as long as the transaction is over-the-counter and complies with the laws applicable at the place of sale and the state where the transferee resides.
This raffle is authorized in Michigan. Charitable Gaming Raffle License Number R69520 was issued to our organization on March 30, 2023 by the Charitable Gaming Division of the Michigan Lottery. They provide fundraising opportunities to local non-profit organizations to help strengthen Michigan communities.